The coaching course for all intuitives and wild ones:
Beautiful You Coaching Academy
BYCA founder and priestess Julie Parker and I at the BYCA Inspiration Day in Bali. Bliss!
Why the Beautiful You Coaching Academy Course was essential training for me
Acquiring the skills of a life coach as taught by BYCA was like finding the missing (sparkling and pink) piece to my spiritual business puzzle. As an Energy Practitioner I work intuitively and often find myself in situations where clients are looking for answers, wanting definitive, black and white responses. The BYCA course gave me the skills to empower clients through powerful and insightful questioning, scripts, techniques and key teachings that have truly been tried and tested over many years.
If your intuition plays a huge role in your work as a healer, coach or intuitive, or if people are drawn to your wisdom and advice, then you will be familiar with the following scenario. A client is having problems in their relationship and wants to know if they should leave their partner. As an intuitive I would never ever tell someone how to live their life. (If you ever come across a psychic who does that, for heavens sake, run!!). The future can change in an instant, a second, a small shift in your perspective can have infinite ripples. So it would be a complete betrayal of trust to pretend to know what is best for my clients, because it is my clients who know ultimately what is best for themselves. They might not always acknowledge this at the time, when they are confused, or hurt or exhausted but their Higher Self - that still small voice - is always there guiding them back to the best version of themselves. Having an awareness of this isimportant and a good place to start, but I needed some way of helping my clients embody this truth: that they are the only ones that know what is true and best for them.
This is was where the BYCA course really enhanced my skills and my client’s experience. The BYCA course is based on the simple truth that coaches never have all the answers nor should they. Coaches have experience, techniques, suggestions and can be great consultants but great coaches empower their clients to go within for the answers.
This is what I loved about the course:
1) BYCA is all about empowering clients to be their own guide and trust their own intuition.
2) You receive a huuuuge list of powerful questions that are designed to direct clients to their inner guidance.
3) Lots of practice with results focused scripts as you go through your coaching experience. When you are starting out these scripts give you everything you need and even years later I will refer to them.
3) The founder of Beautiful You is Julie Parker who is a priestess. Who wouldn't want a priestess as a life coach? This coaching course is perfect for healers, witches, artists, creatives, yogis and all the wild ones
because it is: feeling based, grounded in tried and tested techniques, highlights the importance of intuition and
steeped in love and compassion. Julie also gives the best hugs!
4) The team and trainers at BYCA are wonderful and each have thriving businesses and the community of people you meet as fellow trainees will inspire you for years to come.
5) BYCA provides an inclusive learning environment that values diverse perspectives. Everyone is respected, honoured and cherished for who they are.
I am excited to say I an an affiliate with BYCA
This means if you sign up by placing "FREYA ISOBEL" in the code field - see below - you receive the following, valued at over $1000: